At Sweat-it PT Academy we’ve always put our students first and this is no different at this time. We’ve always made sure that we have a spotless gym and environment for learning.
OUR COVID-19 PLAN AT SWEAT-IT PT ACADEMY
COVID-19 and SWEAT-IT PT Academy
Sweat-it PT Academy is OPEN for In-Person with strict protocols to ensure our student’s safety.
Being an adult education course we’re now open and teaching our students in-person.
We’re the first industry to open up, so we’ve added a few tweaks to ensure safety while keeping things feeling somewhat normal and not impeding the learning of the course.
Our procedures on returning in-person will be as follows.
- Please arrive 1-2 minutes before 11 am, and we’ll invite you into the building.
- Please use the hand sanitiser on entering, and it is also available throughout the gym.
- We have a temperature thermometer which we encourage you to use on arrival.
- You’ll be assigned a study pod each week, which you will only work in during that week.
- Please maintain social distancing at all times.
- We ask if you do feel under the weather to remain at home and seek medical advice if you think you need it.
COVID-19 ACTION PROCEDURE
Rest assured we have a Covid-19 procedure in place in the event of any further emergency government action.
If you do show symptoms of Covid-19, please follow the recommended guidelines to self isolate and remain at home for 14 days.